|Salary||£11.74 - £17.50 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Full driving assessment and training is provided on site prior to commencement which is paid.
Regular, ongoing work especially on peak days: Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Monday - NIGHTS
Shift durations are also available to suit all requirements.
As a Class 1 Driver your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Trunking between depot and RDCs
* A safety first approach to driving loads are safely secured
* Complete daily delivery paperwork and log books.
* Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
The successful candidates will hold the following skills and experiences:
* LGV C+E entitlement & valid CPC Card
* Held your licence for at least 2yrs and be clear of DR, CD & IN endorsements, for insurance purposes.
In return you will receive the following rates of pay:
* Nights between £11.74 - £13.74 per hour
* Overtime after 8hrs between £13.58 - £15.53 per hour
* Saturday between £14.54 - £16.54 per hour
* Sunday / Bank Holiday between £15.50 - £17.50 per hour
* All breaks are paid.
Self Employed Drivers Welcome!
If you have the skills required for this role please apply now, alternatively you can call the Sheffield branch 01142 425653.