Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£11.74 - £17.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Melaine Flowers|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 14:21|
Full driving assessment and training is provided on site prior to commencement which is paid.
Regular, ongoing work especially on peak days: Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Monday - NIGHTS
Shift durations are also available to suit all requirements.
As a Class 1 Driver your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Trunking between depot and RDCs
* A safety first approach to driving loads are safely secured
* Complete daily delivery paperwork and log books.
* Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
The successful candidates will hold the following skills and experiences:
* LGV C+E entitlement & valid CPC Card
* Held your licence for at least 2yrs and be clear of DR, CD & IN endorsements, for insurance purposes.
In return you will receive the following rates of pay:
* Nights between £11.74 - £13.74 per hour
* Overtime after 8hrs between £13.58 - £15.53 per hour
* Saturday between £14.54 - £16.54 per hour
* Sunday / Bank Holiday between £15.50 - £17.50 per hour
* All breaks are paid.
Self Employed Drivers Welcome!
If you have the skills required for this role please apply now, alternatively you can call the Sheffield branch 01142 425653.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's