Class 1 Doubleman Driver
|Job Title:||Class 1 Doubleman Driver|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £13.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 12:23|
Class 1 Drivers required to work with a well-established logistics company based in the Edinburgh Area.
We are looking for Nightshift Double manning drivers. This is a temporary position but there is the opportunity for the driver.
* Driving HGV 1
* Trunk work available
* Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
* Payrate £11.50- £13.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday shift patterns
* Start times 1730 to 1830
Experience & Qualifications
* Full Class 1 Driving Licence is essential for minimum 1 year experience
* CPC is essential
* Digital Tacho Card is essential
What Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
* Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
* Large range of local and national clients in the Edinburgh, Fife, and Lothian areas covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
* Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
* All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
* LTD rates can be discussed at interview
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.
If you have the relevant driving experience and driving qualifications please submit your CV by clicking on apply.
Or call 01506 412 229 and ask for Joanne or Grant
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HGV Class 1 Driver
£12.5 - £17.5 per hour
Class 1 Driver
North London, London
Up to £32.500 per annum + + IPAF Qualification
Class 1 HGV Driver
Class 1 Driver (Weekends)
£11.50 - £16.00 per hour
HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER
Burton upon Trent
£11.25 - £17.25 per hour, Benefits: CPC Courses