|Salary||£17000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
I'm looking for exceptional Claims Technicians/Customer Support individuals to work for an award winning insurance company based in the heart of Kent (Maidstone).
Our client is an Insurance Company handling claims management services, due to rapidly expansion they are in need to recruit five Claims Technicians/Customer supprt individuals with proven customer service/administrative experience experience is required ( Insurance/Loss Adjusters/Financial background preferred, not essential)
You will be the first point of contact to the Clients and Policyholders for any queries on their Subsidence claims. As well as proactively driving your claim portfolio you will be required to maintain a task diary system, recommend and raising payments, produce client reports, letters, liaise with contractors and other external suppliers you will also handle complaints from customers and suppliers
• Organised, diligent and able to run tasks through to completion
• Conscientious and hard working in order to achieve the required results, as well as being flexible and adaptable during times of high volumes
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Experience of computer based claims handling system or similar
• Ability to deal with demanding customers in a sympathetic but firm manner over the telephone.
• Email management experience
• Able to cope with a fast changing working environment
• General administration experience to include organising appointments and dealing with invoicing
• A desire to embrace innovative working practices
• Ideally educated to 'A' level/ degree standard
• Working for this client you will be given the opportunity to study further with regards Insurance Exams