Claims Phone Agent
- Job Reference: 00027671-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
- Salary: £17,550
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Claims Phone Agent
Are you on the look-out for a new opportunity in customer service? Do you enjoy working with customers to help resolve complex queries? Are you interested in learning about our pet insurance claims process? If so, you might be interested in our Claims Phone Agent role based within our Claims team.
At Animal Friends we are all still working remotely, when our offices re-open there will be the option to return to the office or to continue to work from home with up to 3-4 days per month in our Amesbury office depending on business requirements.
Claims Phone Agent Responsibilities:
• Providing friendly first line assistance for our customers via email, Livechat, phone and post
• Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries
• Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks
Claims Phone Agent Requirements:
• Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
• Often, you’ll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your empathy and professionalism will play a central role in the service you deliver
• Ideally, you’ll have experience within customer service whether that be face to face or over the phone
• We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us
• Ability to be able to and an interest to work from home on a regular basis
About Animal Friends Insurance:
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, looking after over 980,000 pets and offering cover for cats, dogs and horses.
A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind-hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £4 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30 am – 6 pm. You may be required to work up to 2 Saturdays a Month from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Salary: £17,550 per annum
Benefits: 22 holiday days (plus your birthday off), on-site parking, subsidised canteen, private medical insurance and pet insurance discount. We are all working remotely from home at the moment but when we return to the office there will be some flexibility to work from home on a regular basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current climate regarding the Covid-19, all of our interviews are now taking place as a Video Interview over Zoom.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Agent, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, etc.