Claims Handler Global Hub
|Job Title:||Claims Handler Global Hub|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Harte|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 13:29|
The role will involve working within an experienced team of handlers. You will be responsible for registering, tracking and allocating new claims and managing the full cycle.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills, combined with the ability to impart information and maintain accurate data. You will also have proven skills in developing and maintaining close working relationships, both internally and externally.
Although part of a team, the role will require you to work independently. You must have the ability to use your own initiative to drive claims from new instruction to conclusion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with both Customers and Clients
- Prioritise workload effectively
- Basic Insurance knowledge
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with our customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
- Understanding and empathy throughout
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Progress toward or intention to become Cert/Dip CII/CILA qualified
This is a great opportunity for those looking for career advancement covering a diverse and interesting range of claims.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's