|Job Title:||Claims Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 14:50|
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 12 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Ensure all Inbound claim customer call activity is handled in accordance with agreed quality and service level standards
- Ensure company and customer claims processes are adhered too to support both service delivery and company revenue objectives
- Make decisions on home claims, dependent on if the candidates take new or existing claims
- Will require empathy when assisting the customers with their claims
- Progress claims in accordance with agreed SLA's and mitigating cost and time exposure for both company and customer
- Ensure system data and notes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and in accordance with company processes
- Responsible for maintaining individual productivity levels in line with agreed targetsJob Requirements:Good communication- oral and written
- Self/work organisation - Is able to plan and co-ordinate their own work load in line with company requirements whilst recognising the workload of those around
- Claims background would be beneficial
- Performance review & development - pro-actively monitors their own performance in line with required standards and takes personal ownership for ongoing development requirements.
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's