|Job Title:||Claims Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2018 11:28|
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 12 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Ensure all Inbound claim customer call activity is handled in accordance with agreed quality and service level standards
- Ensure company and customer claims processes are adhered too to support both service delivery and company revenue objectives
- Make decisions on home claims, dependent on if the candidates take new or existing claims
- Will require empathy when assisting the customers with their claims
- Progress claims in accordance with agreed SLA's and mitigating cost and time exposure for both company and customer
- Ensure system data and notes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and in accordance with company processes
- Responsible for maintaining individual productivity levels in line with agreed targets
- Good communication- oral and written
- Self/work organisation - Is able to plan and co-ordinate their own work load in line with company requirements whilst recognising the workload of those around
- Claims background would be beneficial
- Performance review & development - pro-actively monitors their own performance in line with required standards and takes personal ownership for ongoing development requirements.
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's