|Job Title:||Claims Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 18:42|
An extremely successful international law firm, with a fully dedicated office based in Central Bristol only a stone's throw from Temple Meads & on all major bus routes are looking for an Administrator for the Claims Handling department. The role is working as a Claims Handler Administrator and involves providing comprehensive administrative support to the claims department.
You will be working Monday - Friday, Full Time Hours 09.30 - 5.30 pm & receive a salary circa £17,000 - £24,000 depending on experience + amazing benefits listed below.
The client offer amazing benefits; stylish offices, life assurance, income protection, group personal pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan (travel), mortgage advice, private medical insurance, ride2work, gym flex and holiday flex among others!
You will be working productively in a team environment and will be responsible for a technical and efficient delivery of service. Collectively, you will be responsible for building and shaping the team for the future, embedding principles of lean and efficient working, and establishing the culture, values and behaviours that make for an attractive and varied legal career.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Claims department.
- Understand the SLA's and KPI's of the department and ensure adherence to these standards.
- Responsible for the proactive management of files and compliance with external client's SLAs.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, contributing to being a market leading claims function.
- Opening new matters and inputting data into the claims management system
- Sending acknowledgements
- Conducting conflict searches
- Assisting with diary management
- Providing management information (reports)
- Ensuring that all basic administrative tasks are completed accurately and timely, i.e. filing, scanning, making / receiving telephone calls, dealing with enquiries etc.
- Dealing with financial matters, for example arranging and processing payments, dealing with billing and accounts queries, recording and updating financial information etc.
- Liaise with insurers and brokers to request full policy information
- Ensuring policies, proposal forms and schedules are properly filled
- Support the creation and maintenance of a claims handling guide for each scheme
- Support the creation and maintenance of a suitable reporting system department to utilise in relation to all schemes
- Management of centralised mailboxes
Key Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE level or similar with minimum grade C in Maths and English, and ideally able to demonstrate success in a similar role.
You will need strong written and verbal skills, able to provide excellent customer service, strong decision making skills, able to work flexibly and the ability to work well both individually or as part of a team environment. You will be looking to commit long term to this role.
If you are a graduate and are interested in working in the administration field of the legal environment this can also be considered as well as candidates with previous administration experience who are keen to move in to a legal environment.
If interested then please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's