|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£17500 - £17700 per annum + Bonus + Benefits||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
17,500 + Benefits + Bonus
12 Month FTC
Claims Administrator required by prestigious client, based in Cirencester for a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the claims team.
- Acting as point of contact to customers and issuing documentation.
- Assisting with assessment of medical and financial evidence in response to claims.
- Distribution of incoming post.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Liaising with claimants and providing updates when required.
- Ensuring compliance and confidentiality at all times.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following
- A background within an office based environment
- Self motivated with a desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent telephone manner, able to deal with sensitive information.
- Able to work to targets and deadlines.
- Highly organised, able to manage own workload.
- Numerate with outstanding attention to detail.
If this role is of interest, please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.