|Salary||£8.29 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
£8.29 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and ambitious, Claims Assistant, to work for a leading national utility company based in Leeds.
Main Duties will include:
• Processing claims using Microsoft Packages and internal applications
• Setting up new claims – entering accurate information to prevent errors
• Auditing and maintaining files
• Chasing outstanding information with other departments
• Liaising with Third Parties
• Supporting the Litigation Coordinators with general administrative duties
• Working to targets for quality and volume
• Answering general telephone enquiries
• Previous experience in a busy office environment
• GCSE English & Maths Grade C or equivalent
• Customer service skills and a confident telephone manner
• Time management, planning and organising skills
• The ability to interpret information
• IT Skills (MS Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Team working
• Decision making
• Excellent written and spoken communication
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. As well as, the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with customers.
Hours - Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.00pm although flexibility may be required.
(37 hours per week)
Benefits include free parking, kitchen facilities, possibility for assignment extensions, third party discounts, weekly pay and paid annual leave.