|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive salary, Health insurance, Life assurance||Sector||Engineering|
This company has been established for over 24 years and has provided consultancy services on a wide variety of projects. They are looking to expand their team to incorporate more skilled engineers.
Reporting to the Director your core duties will include working on Micro Drainage, WinDes, flood risk and drainage strategies on residential and commercial properties for private developers. I am looking for someone with experience using WinDes, AutoCAD 2D/3D, and PDS.
This role would suit an experienced Infrastructure Design Engineer who is looking to work for a civil & structural engineering consultancy, as this is an expanding company there will be opportunities to move up the ladder and progress your career.
The Role - Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Use of WinDes MicroDrainage, AutoCAD 2D/3D, PDS design software
- Designing drainage strategies, flood risk assessments
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Infrastructure Engineer with experience working on either residential or commercial developments,
- Experience using WinDes, PDS and AutoCAD
- Someone who is looking for an autonomous role handling projects from inception through planning, design and onto completion
- Efficient in time management and able to work to deadlines
Benefits - Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Competitive salary - up to £35,000pa for the right candidate
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance