Civil Engineering Technician - Derby
|Job Title:||Civil Engineering Technician - Derby|
|Salary:||£21000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is ideal|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 09:07|
- For the right Civil Engineering Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £21,000 to £26,000 (depending on your experience)
- Benefits include; contributory pension scheme, private health care and more
- Opportunity to get training with design software such as; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
- Their Derby office works for clients such as Rolls Royce and Kier Living throughout the East Midlands and United Kingdom
- Focusing on designing; masonry, concrete and steel frame buildings, bridges and retaining walls and associated drainage schemes and highway works.
- This role would suit a Civil Engineering Technician who has experience producing; roads, infrastructure & drainage designs / drawings using AutoCAD
- As a Civil Engineering Technician, you shall be responsible for the drafting of designs under the guidance of engineers and senior technicians for projects in the; leisure, retail, commercial and industrial sectors as well as for regional and national house builders.
- The successful candidate will be given on the job training to develop their skills and they will work closely with the other members of the civil engineering team
- Following an initial period the role can include day-release training at local colleges or university, subject to individual’s needs and ambitions
- A strong background of English, Mathematics and a logical approach to problem solving should be demonstrated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Design Technician
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Design Engineer
£27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life assurance
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits
Senior Civil Engineer
£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: 23 days holiday, pension, Christmas bonus, competitive salary
Graduate Civil Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension