Civil Engineering Technician - Derby
|Job Title:||Civil Engineering Technician - Derby|
|Salary:||£21000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is ideal|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 09:07|
- For the right Civil Engineering Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £21,000 to £26,000 (depending on your experience)
- Benefits include; contributory pension scheme, private health care and more
- Opportunity to get training with design software such as; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
- Their Derby office works for clients such as Rolls Royce and Kier Living throughout the East Midlands and United Kingdom
- Focusing on designing; masonry, concrete and steel frame buildings, bridges and retaining walls and associated drainage schemes and highway works.
- This role would suit a Civil Engineering Technician who has experience producing; roads, infrastructure & drainage designs / drawings using AutoCAD
- As a Civil Engineering Technician, you shall be responsible for the drafting of designs under the guidance of engineers and senior technicians for projects in the; leisure, retail, commercial and industrial sectors as well as for regional and national house builders.
- The successful candidate will be given on the job training to develop their skills and they will work closely with the other members of the civil engineering team
- Following an initial period the role can include day-release training at local colleges or university, subject to individual’s needs and ambitions
- A strong background of English, Mathematics and a logical approach to problem solving should be demonstrated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Civil Engineering
£48000 - £72000 per annum
Senior Civil Design Technician
£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Design Engineer
£28000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Engineer - Leeds
£30000 - £40000 per annum