Civil Engineering CAD Technician
|Job Title:||Civil Engineering CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2018-10-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 11:03|
RGB Network are working with a large multi disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a CAD Technician to join their team in Cambridge. The team works mainly with private sector clients on planning and design issues relating to Highways, Public Realm, Signal Design, Sewerage, SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood Protection and Utilities Coordination/Diversion on Residential, Retail, Industrial and Commercial Developments both in the UK and overseas.
Your core role will be as a CAD Technician working within the team to produce designs and drawings to accompany planning applications and construction. You can expect to be active on a number of projects and client accounts at any given time reporting to a Principal Engineer or Senior Engineer.
- HNC or similar in Civil Engineering.
- You will have an understanding of drainage and highway design principles (layout, etc.) and be able to use AutoCAD and Microstation design packages for 2D design work.
- Ability to work with more senior and junior staff in producing designs is essential.
- You will be able to produce drawings and have an understanding of Technical Guidance, of the relevant design codes and additional useful knowledge that would be useful includes DMRB, Manual for Streets and Local Authority Design Guides.
- Ideally you will be able to prepare drawings for planning and design packages of work using AutoCAD.
- Ideally you will be able to prepare AutoCAD drawings for drainage and highway schemes.
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on your level of experience, ICE Training Scheme, pension, 25 days holiday plus a whole range of discounted benefits.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB Network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25 - £30 per hour
Transport Planning CAD Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare etc
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Civil Engineer - Essex
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension