Civil Engineer - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is advantageous|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 10:44|
- For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with; ICE, IStructE and CIHT.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 300 Engineers across all disciplines
- In recent years, they have been voted as one of the top 100 NCE companies and won Consultants of the year awards
- The Nottingham civils team consists of close knit team of 15 Engineers, and lead on Midlands based projects
- Three members of the team are Senior Engineers, so working within this team as a Civil Engineer, you would be getting exposure on a broad range of high-end Residential and Commercial projects
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has a minimum of 18 months experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 AND S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Civil Engineer - Nottingham
£28000 - £33000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits
Senior Civil Engineer
£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: 23 days holiday, pension, Christmas bonus, competitive salary
Graduate Civil Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Engineer - Basingstoke
£30000 - £35000 per annum