Civil Engineer - Manchester
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 17:13|
RGB Network have been representing a leading global engineering consultancy, to expand their engineering design team in Manchester. They are currently seeking to employ a Civil Engineer specialising drainage infrastructure designs at Intermediate / Senior grade.
This large organisation has been operating within the industry for an extensive number of years, continuously grown, and have established themselves as one of the leading engineering consultancies, providing engineering services across many countries.
Due to demand in projects, their Manchester office is seeking to grow & develop their drainage design department and are in need of a Civil Engineer who is specialist in the discipline of; flood risk and SUDS drainage strategies. I have outlined some more details below in this email, if you know anyone who could be suitable for this role then please feel free to pass on this email.
- This consultancy is seeking an Engineer at Intermediate / Senior grade, therefore the right Civil Engineer would have a minimum of 2 years' experience within an engineering design consultancy
- For this role, you would need to have experience within; SUDS drainage designs, flood risk and S38/S278 highways designs
- Capabilities using the following software packages; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- There will also be opportunity to build upon your project management skills, and have the chance to lead on your own schemes.
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Accredited training schemes in place under; ICE / CIWEM / CIHT
- Flexible working allowance
- Room for growth within the team, with strong encouragement for progression.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineer - Leeds
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Civil Engineer - Basingstoke
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Cambridge
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum