Civil Engineer - Leeds
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Leeds|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 17:34|
- For the right Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with; CIHT, TPS and ICE.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 500 Engineers across all disciplines
- In recent years, they have been voted as one of the top 100 NCE companies and won Consultants of the year awards
- Their success has come from delivering a client focused approach, using technical skills to offer successful outcomes on projects. This mind-set is encouraged throughout the business and passed down to Civil Engineers & Transport Planners via training both on the job and through an accredited training scheme
- Their development planning team and other disciplines collaboratively work together to deliver solutions on a number of developments in many sectors; Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Retail and Town Centres.
- Working as a Civil Engineer within this consultancy you would be working alongside the Director.
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineer - Leeds
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer - Leeds
£27000 - £32000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Civil Engineer - Basingstoke
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Cambridge
£32000 - £37000 per annum