|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- For the right Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; Contributory pension, paid overtime, bonus scheme paid twice a year, flexible working allowance, gym membership and more
- Opportunities to progress within the business, payment of professional membership to help achieve incorporated status.
This Engineering & Architectural practice has been operating within the industry for more than 20 years and have established a good presence within the market, winning repeat business with their clients. They have been continuously growing, the engineering team consists of 12 people. Due to an increase in workload within infrastructure & drainage SUDS projects, they require a Civil Engineer to help support & sustain their projects to meet demand.
The ideal Civil Engineer will have:
- 2 years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer
- Experience working within a small team, producing Highways & Drainage designs on Residential developments
- Knowledge and familiarity in producing designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 and S106 schemes
- Technical experience using the following software packages; Microdrainage, PDS, Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
For more information on this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.