Minimum 3 months – excellent rate – Central Bristol
A great opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join an expanding multi-disciplinary property and engineering consultancy in the centre of Bristol!
The Company – Civil Engineer
With offices in the UK and abroad this expanding consultancy delivers an exceptionally high standard of excellence on all of their schemes. Their highly skilled team in Bristol have an impressive combination of talent that separates them from their competitors. They take pride in their methodical and organised approach to problem solving to deliver accurate planning and offer an array of expertise.
The companies projects include student accommodation, residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and education.
The Role – Civil Engineer
- Preparation of detailed highways & drainage designs, junctions adjustments and new services for various developments
- Take a global view of infrastructure issues for new development and advise clients accordingly
- Produce technical and pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage, utilities and geo-environmental issues
- Ability to work under own initiative while fully co-ordinating with the Directors requirements
- Attendance at client, design and site meetings
- Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and MicroDrainage
- Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
- Experience working with Section 278 & 38 agreements for highways design
- Experience working with Section 104 & 106 agreements for drainage design
To apply for this role send your CV email@example.com