|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension||Sector||Engineering|
I am looking for a Civil Design Technician to work for a Civil and Structural consultancy in Cardiff!
The Company – Civil Design Technician
- Due to expansion this company is looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated Civil Design Technician to join their team based in Cardiff.
- An excellent career opportunity to join a successful and growing practice
- Diverse projects from student residential schemes to hotels, schools, residential apartments, retail parks
- Certain clients include Persimmon, Taylor Wimpey, Barratt David Wilson and Premier Inn
- Fully conversant in AutoCAD with Civil Engineering related experience
- A good understanding of the Sectional Agreements for highway and drainage schemes (e.g. Section 38, Section 278, Section 104 and Section 106)
- Experience and skills in Civils3D and MicroDrainage would be an advantage. Revit will also be good for this role but not essential
- Will consider someone who is currently doing a HNC and you will have support throughout
- Salary up to £40,000 pa for the right candidate
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Training agreements