|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 23 days holiday, pension, free parking||Sector||Engineering|
The Company – Civil Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated, Civil Engineer to join a well-established Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy. As a small multidisciplinary practice, they focus on client delivery and work on a diverse range of high quality projects throughout the UK. Sectors include retail, education, commercial, residential and transportation.
They are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer who has experience working on a variety of projects. In this role you will be responsible for delivering strategic and detailed civil engineering design on a mixture of high profile projects. You will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
The ideal candidate will be suitably qualified and have proven experience working with residential and commercial projects.
Desired experience – Civil Engineer
- A BEng or similar technical qualification/experience, with relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment
- Excellent software skills in Civils 3D, WinDes MicroDrainage, BIM
- Knowledge of Section 104, Section 38 and Section 278
- Experience in highway/infrastructure design as well as being knowledgeable in surface water attenuation calculation
- Experience preparing drainage strategies on greenfield and brownfield schemes
- Working knowledge of earthwork analysis calculations on residential schemes and operations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Providing technical guidance to other team members
- Be familiar with and comply with relevant H&S Regulations
- Work efficiently with good time management skills
- Ability and confidence to be client facing
- Full UK Driving licence
- 23 days holiday exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Nest Pension Contributions
- On Site Parking
- Cycle Scheme