|Salary||£27000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
RGB Network is currently representing a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Civil CAD Technician to join their office based in Nottinghamshire.
This multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy provides engineering services globally across a number of disciplines; Civil, Structural, Building Services, Geotechnical, Transport Planning & more. They have been continuously growing and now hold more than 5000 employees across the world.
Due to increased demand in highways & infrastructure led projects, their Nottinghamshire office is seeking a Civil CAD Technician.
About the role
As a Civil CAD Technician, you will be using AutoCAD, 3D Civils and MicroDrainage software to produce your own accurate designs for technical approval and construction. Working on projects across a variety of sectors, this integral role will provide opportunity to progress and have full visibility of the end to end project life cycle.
Requirements for the role
- 1 or 2 years' experience working as a Civil CAD Technician within an engineering consultancy environment
- Ability to use; Microdrainage, Civil 3D (advantageous) and AutoCAD
- Capable of working alongside Engineers as a Civil CAD Technician to produce designs / drawings under the agreements of; S38 / S278 and S104
- For the right Civil CAD Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package between; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24 days leave + bank holidays & option to purchase 5 extra days per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional memberships with ongoing CPD courses