Chinese Speaking Administrator
|Job Title:||Chinese Speaking Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 11:02|
A leading distributor in North Somerset have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Chinese Speaking Procurement Administrator. This is an excellent long term opportunity to progress your career within procurement in a dynamic hands on environment.
You will be working 37.5 hours 8.30 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday, with an hour for lunch and receive a salary circa £20,000 per annum. 20 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
The Role: Chinese Procurement Administrator
You will be supporting a busy distribution office, communicating directly with suppliers and manufacturers based in China to assist with obtaining product quotes and all the administration surrounding this.
- Supporting the team in obtaining new product quotes from China
- Liaising and communicating directly with Chinese suppliers and manufacturers through a variety of means (Skype, phone, email, web chat)
- Involvement in the negotiation process
- Arrange meetings between senior management team and suppliers
- Place orders and raise invoices for freight forwarding companies
- Submit invoices and orders in line with company policy
- Translate marketing and branding documents from English to Chinese
- All administration involved around procurement and supply chain processes
- Excellent communication skills including being fluent in English and Mandarin (speaking, reading and writing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of various systems would be advantageous.
- High degree of confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! Or please contact Lucy Oliver at Pertemps Bristol office.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's