Children's Social Worker MASH
|Job Title:||Children's Social Worker MASH|
|Salary:||£181.72 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-03-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Woodward|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 11:50|
As a Qualified Social Worker on a MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) Team you will work as part of a dynamic multi-agency integrated team assessing notifications and referrals regarding children aged 0 - 18. Your main responsibilities will be to:-
• Maintain constructive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and specifically with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
• Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi-agency risk assessment.
• Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
• Be able to explain clearly, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
• Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
• Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
• Safeguard children and their families
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a MASH team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward at Pertemps Professional Recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's