Childrens Social Worker -EDT
- Job Reference: 00007365-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hull, Yorkshire
- Salary: Up to £38.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Childrens Social Worker - EDT
Location - Hull
Rate: £38 umbrella per hour
An EDT Social Worker is required for the Emergency Duty Team team in Hull.
The EDT social worker will be required to work on a shift pattern equating to 37 hours per week.
Shift times are:
Monday - Thursday 5pm - 2am
Bank holidays and weekends - 8.30am - 5.30pm and 5pm - 2am.
The EDT SW working the night shift is also required to be on-call from 2am-8.30am (from home), the current arrangement for agency workers is that they receive an additional one hours pay for the on-call element of the shift and any work they do while on-call is charged at the hourly rate.
The EDT Social Workers will also working a number of their shifts from home were this practicable to manage the risk of Covid-19 infection. PPE is provided to EDT workers.
To apply for this position you must have:
- At least 2 years post-qualification experience (and 5 years of references)
- Social work degree or equivalent (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CQSW)
- Experience working in a Child Protection team
- Social Work England Registration
- Full, clean driving licence
Why work with Eden Brown?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS + Compliance
- Assess to executive roles unavailable from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Wide selection of positions across the UK
- Referral bonus - £400 if we place someone you referred to us
- 'Find your own job' bonus - £200 if you bring your own job to us
For more information, please contact Carly Moore on (phone number removed) (url removed)
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)