|Salary||£27 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
As a Social Worker within the transitions team, you will be working with young people aged between 16 and 25 who are care leavers or are under the age of 18 and have become homeless.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working with looked after children, current HCPC registration as a social worker and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Providing support to care leavers between the ages of 16 and 25
• Ensuring the welfare of service users
• Ensuring that service users are able to access education and housing
• Support service users to live independently
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com