Childrens Home Quality Assurance Manager
- Job Reference: 00024884-1
- Date Posted: 25 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Job Type: Permanent
Do you have the experience to be a Quality Assurance Manager who will be undertaking regulatory compliance visits and internal quality assurance monitoring visits to registered children's homes in England and Wales based in the Midlands and North West of Britain?
***Must have NVQ/QCF Level 5 Leadership and Care Services (Residential Childcare Pathway)***
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager (Full - time)
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year Salary will be dependent on skills and experience. The successful candidate will also receive a Car Allowance payment of £2,000 per annum.
Hours/ Shifts: 40 hours a week Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with additional hours as and when required. The role will be Office based with the requirement to travel regularly within England and Wales as necessitated by the needs of the role.
The role, reporting to the Director’s, will involve working closely with the Registered Managers and Senior Management Team within the organisation to ensure the highest possible standards of care delivery across the organisation. As well as monitoring of framework contracts inclusive of tender writing.
What we will offer you:
Our Client is a company committed to its employees. As a company in addition to a competitive salary we offer many additional benefits to our employees:
· Pension Auto-enrolment
· Pay Care Scheme, this is a company health care benefit.
· Perk Box, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
· Annual Leave Service Award
Successful applicants will be required to apply for enhanced DBS disclosure.
· Company pension
· On-site parking
· Store discounts
· Wellness programmes
· Procurements & Framework Online Portals: 1 year (Preferred)
· completing Regulation 44 reports (England): 1 year (Preferred)
· Senior Position in Residential Childcare Sector: 5 years (Required)
· tender writing: 1 year (Preferred)
· completing Regulation 32 Reports (Wales): 1 year (Preferred)
· Temporarily due to COVID-19