Children's Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00007493-1
- Date Posted: 22 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Brierley Hill, West Midlands
- Salary: £8.72 to £8.98 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Inspire Residential Specialist Services
A warm welcome awaits our support workers in our specialist service providing residential care for children with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
We care for Young People with varied interests and support requirements. We are looking for inspirational, patient, empathic and energised support workers who can communicate these attributes within a high energy, dynamic yet rewarding environment.
* Professional or Personal experience working with Children
* Driver (company provide a car / mini bus during working hours)
* Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
* Working in an energetic and fast paced environment
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives, but there is one thing that doesn’t change – our absolute commitment and the Values we share as members of the Caretech Family - for the people we support
* Friendly, passionate and caring nature
* Positive, pleasant and approachable
* Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
* Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
* Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Reward and Benefits
* Full time contracts available
* Up to 28 Days Holiday
* Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Competitive Salary
* Dedicated learning and development programmes
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
* Free DBS check
* Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
* Pension scheme
* Annual Employee Awards Evening
* Employee recognition schemes
* Company vehicle to use when in work
* CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
Inspire is part of the CareTech PLC family- one of the largest Social Care providers in the UK