Child Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00010671-1
- Date Posted: 24 June 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Gillingham, Kent
- Salary: £11.00 to £14.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Active SEN are looking for child support workers in the Medway area.
Due to the situation with COVID-19, there are many looked after children who need supporting at home or in the community. Parents/carers also need respite from looking after their children at this difficult time too. This is why support is needed.
Your role would be a child support worker. This would include supporting a child at home or in the community. You could play various games/ activities with the child, take them to the park, read to them or whatever you think works best. You will need to use initiative in this role to overcome any challenges you face, meaning you must have some sort of experience with special needs children.
For this role you will need:
* A clear DBS
* Some experience working with SEN children
* Right to work in the UK
* Any SEN or childcare qualifications are a bonus
If you are interested in this role please do apply and you will be contacted by a member of our team. Thank you