Child Protection Social Worker
|Job Title:||Child Protection Social Worker|
|Salary:||£29.77 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Wimbush|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:57|
As a Social Worker within a child protection team, you will be managing your own caseload and expected to lead assessments and provide evidence as necessary for court proceedings.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within child protection and child in need with considerable knowledge around court work. Current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK is a requirement for this role.
You will be working as part of a dedicated team of social workers who're supported by a fantastic management team. Your responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Help families to keep children safe, in cases where this is not possible ensure that appropriate action is taken to safeguard them
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
You will be working as part of a specialist team of social workers who're supported by a fantastic management team.
As a Social Worker with Pertemps you will benefit from:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's