Chief Product Officer
- Job Reference: 00037068-1
- Date Posted: 2 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We seek a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to define and implement strategy for the development of the overall Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) product portfolio. QCS is a £10M turnover SME with ambition plans for new products, new sectors and new countries. The CPO is a new position in the leadership team to guide us in achieving our goal to create product that exceeds expectations in our commitment to help support Care providers in delivering outstanding care.
The QCS CPO will:
* Identify target consumer segments and markets Leading the formation of the company’s product strategy
* Lead the development and execution of the company’s product strategy in line with key growth, productivity and profitability goals
* Lead the product development team including responsibility for management of day-to-day execution of all product activities in line with key delivery timelines.
* Lead the full software development lifecycle to support the ongoing improvement of the company’s product and software platform.
We are asking for:
* A minimum five years of experience in senior product (or related) focused leadership role.
* Experience in the SaaS, or PaaS market.
* Proven understanding of agile product management and development methodologies.
* Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market and delivering market leading products and services.
* Demonstrable employment of different product management approaches for different scales of investment and different maturity of products (e.g. MVP (min viable product) versus iteration and more versus better).
* Strong strategic thinker that understands product implications across the business
* World class people leadership and demonstrable passion for team development, building high-performing teams and scaling teams.
* Demonstrable excellence in strong stakeholder management at all levels with visible and enlightened commercial acumen.
* Experience leading and operating within matrix managed environments.
* Experience of working with offshore development teams on distributed time zones.
* A desire to continuously develop and master your craft.
At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying "hello" to family members so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances. Prior to Covid-19 we already had our EveryDay Flex policy, remote and flexible working is and will remain a part of the QCS culture.
We are accepting applications from candidates across the UK. We are based in the South East of England, but our team members work remotely from far north in the Scottish Isles, south to the Isle of Wight and west to Cornwall. By the end of 2021 we may just have a team member in every county in the UK!
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30k a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing - Make it Better - Play for the Team - Get it Done
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits including Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension, private health and Perkbox. Plus laptop, hardware and the onboarding you need to set you up for success