Chief Cloud Architect (Oracle Cloud SaaS Applications)
- Job Reference: 00039938-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
As the Chief Cloud Architect for Oracle Cloud SaaS Applications, you’ll be a senior leader within the Oracle Cloud Applications team and will provide both solution and people leadership in your role. You will report directly to the Practice Head and work with senior colleagues across the delivery and commercial sections of the practice. You’ll likely have held senior consulting roles in the past working directly with customers or with other systems integrators, and you will be passionate about defining and developing solutions which meet customer challenges and understand the commercial balance required to deliver these solutions. You’ll be a high energy, high impact individual comfortable with balancing the demands of multiple assignments and working as both a lone contributor and also leading and developing a team.
The role will be divided across three areas of responsibility. For the role to be successful, we anticipate you’ll need to dedicate an equal amount of time to each. You will achieve objectives by delivering through and with others by constantly prioritising and ensuring that across the practice that we remain focused on the right areas.
* You’ll need to have deep knowledge of the Oracle Cloud Applications (ERPM & HCM) product set and the associated integration and analytics technologies required to deliver end to end SaaS solutions. It is likely that you will have a specialisation in one and broad knowledge of the others across ERP Financials, HCM and EPM.
* You’ll have a track record of designing enterprise-wide IT roadmaps for an ERP\HCM landscape, and likely experience in the development of roadmaps for enterprises.
* You’ll have delivered Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-year, multi-release environment.
* You’ll have knowledge of the business processes e.g. procure-to-pay, payroll, HCM.
* Knowledge of business ecosystems across SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, API, data and analytics.
* Strong influencing skills with the ability to land key decisions with C-Suite level senior leaders and key business stakeholders
* You must have experience in a consulting System Integrator environment
* You’ll be able to point to examples where you have influenced additional pull-through business through your work with customers.
* Post Covid-19, you’ll be happy to travel across the UK and Ireland to customer or prospective customer sites to spend time understanding their challenging and shaping their solutions