JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - WEDDING/CONFERENCE VENUE
|Job Title:||JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - WEDDING/CONFERENCE VENUE|
|Salary:||£26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 11:36|
- (0700am – 3pm / 1pm – 10pm)
- Good benefits
- Supportive Head Chef
- 31 days holiday
- Facilities use
- Rewards scheme
Recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef who is highly motivated and driven for an incredible conference/wedding venue near Leatherhead, boasting 180 bedrooms and its a very busy venue where no 2 days are the same and its a multi-outlet operation.
You will work with the Exec Head Chef and senior members of the team to devise new menu ideas as well as drive the business forward.
Working straight shifts in a busy environment with a team of up to 18 chefs and 5 porters, cooking freshly prepared ingredients in a diverse environment that will mean you’re always innovation and using your creativity.
Main duties and responsibilities Jnr Sous Chef
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Highly motivated
- Running a section in the kitchen
- Supervise, mentor and train the junior chefs
- Delivering a quick, efficient service that meets the guests’ needs
What you need to be successful in the Jnr Sous Chef role
- Experience at CDP Level looking for a step up
- Experience of working hotel or event catering desirable.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food and delivering great customer service
Rewards and Benefits of the Jnr Sous role
- 45 hours/straight shifts
- Progression in a UK wide company
- The chance to work for a prestigious company
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Sous Chef - Wedding/Event Venue
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Junior Sous Chef
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Blandford Forum, Dorset
Up to £20800.00 per annum + Tips
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Head Chef - Wedding Venue
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum