CHEF DE PARTIE - FOOD LED PUB
£10 PER HOUR
Recruiting for a Chef to join a fantastic busy food led pub located in Fleet, serving a classic British menu alongside seasonal and daily changing specials. This is a busy site which in the summer utilises a great outdoor seating area alongside a cosy indoor setting also.
Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen is key, remaining calm under pressure and working as a team is the key.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing and serving menu to a high standard as per Company specification to ensure guests return again and again
* Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of Company paperwork with regards to such standards
* Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
* Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
Previous experience in a similar role
Ability to work well under pressure
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
Excellent communication skills
Rewards & Benefits:
* Great accommodation - if required
* Chefs trip each year
* Generous tip system (on average £1 extra per hour)
* 50% discounted meals
* 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
* Fantastic training and career development
* Achievable bonus scheme
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.