Blue Arrow are preparing for a busy season ahead and are recruiting for chefs of all levels. At Blue Arrow we offer weekly pay and you will have the opportunity to work flexibly, with various clients, across Moray, Inverness and the Highlands. These include some live-in opportunities. If you are looking for a change of scene and a better work life balance then please apply today. Competitive pay rates available, depending on level of experience.
* Ensure high standards to exceed and drive customer satisfaction
* Assisting in the kitchen with cleaning down after service
* Work coherently with other departments
* Maintaining a high standard of food safety in the workplace
* Flexible to travel to different locations
* Previous experience working as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
* You will have up to date Food and Hygiene Certificate, dated within the last 3 years
Blue Arrow are Big on Training, and therefore if you do not hold a current Food Hygiene Certificate then this training can be provided online by Blue Arrow, at a small charge.
- Flexible Employee benefits with access to exclusive rewards site offering a range of cash back, discounts and more
- Be in Control - Access to an app to receive available job notifications, accept/decline shifts, update your availability and request holidays
- Paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays - accrued as you work
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please call Lauren Westley on 01463 240590 or apply online today.
Please note, we recieve a high volume of applications and will try and respond to you as soon as we can.