Chefs - Contract Catering - £8.50p/h - Fareham
|Job Title:||Chefs - Contract Catering - £8.50p/h - Fareham|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour|
|Reference:||DS - 5478543|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 15:30|
A Chef is required for a well-established contract catering company based in Fareham. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the high volume kitchen, catering for staff on-site.
2x contracts available: 37.5 hrs per week & 40 hrs per week.
The role will be Monday - Friday, 6am-2pm or 11.30am-7.30pm working only 1 weekend in 3.
- Prepare and cook meals to the required standard
- Help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Stock control
- Health and safety/food hygiene
- Experience at Chef de Partie in a high-volume establishment
- Contract Catering experience would be an advantage
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Relevant catering qualifications
- Monday – Friday – working only 1 weekend in 3.
- 6am-2pm or 11.30am-7.30pm – NO LATE NIGHTS
- 37.5 hrs per week or 40 hrs per week
- Overtime Paid
- £8.50p/h with pay reviews
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
chefs - cooks - catering assistants
£9.00 - £14.00 per hour, Benefits: holiday pay
Kitchen Porter - Contract Catering - Aldermaston
8.30 per hour
Supervisor - Contract Catering - Basingstoke
£19000.00 - £19012.00 per annum, Benefits: Monday to Friday
Chef de Partie - Contract Catering
£19000 - £20000 per annum
CHEF MANAGER - CONTRACT CATERING - £30K
£30000 per annum