- Job Reference: 00032506-1
- Date Posted: 23 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wickham Market, Suffolk
- Salary: £10.00 to £11.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Catering and Hospitality, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Jark are arguably the largest recruitment agency in Suffolk and we are continuing that success in 2020. We can offer a salary between £10 - £11 an hour, paid weekly! We also give increments in pay for evenings, night, weekends and bank holidays!
We are proud to be recruiting to support our prestigious client based in Wickham Market for Chef to work a variety of shifts to support their service.
For the right candidates there is a choice between full time and part time hours, worked flexibly around your availability.
For an informal chat please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply now!
This role will be subject to an adequate enhanced DBS check and references
• To be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the catering service to include but not limiting to;
• Every aspect of catering within the location to be managed and a quality catering service to be delivered to the home.
• Fresh food to be made daily for the residents, minimizing the need for pre-prepared food.
• To carry out regular kitchen audits.
• To be compliant with food safety, environmental health standards and CQC standards for food preparation.
• To establish an appropriate seasonal menu that meets the nutritional needs of each resident.
• To be responsive to any changes in the nutritional requirements of residents and to ensure residents nutritional needs are met.
• To ensure that all allergy and dietary information is current and up to standard.
• To monitor food and equipment on the satellite kitchens, including fridge temperatures.
• Monitor meal service on each unit ensuring high standards are maintained at each meal.
• Minimizing waste when preparing meals and correct use of equipment.
In return for this you will receive:
• Free weekly COVID-19 test
• Free training
• Free uniform
• The best pay, paid weekly
• Free DBS check after qualifying period