|Salary||£23000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Our Client is one of the oldest properties in the Dorset area steeped in history. A Grade 2 star listed building dates back to as early as 809. We think this is pretty special. We are recruiting a Chef to work alongside a brigade of chefs to continue its long standing history and dedication for top notch professional service.
The Candidate should be self-motivated, a keen eye to detail and have the knowledge and understanding of elements involved in fine cuisine cooking. You will be working a 5/7 day week with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef:
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Working with the more junior members of staff and training them
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food.
- Learn from the Sous Chef
What you need to be successful in the Chef role:
- Past experience working in hotels, gastro pubs, or golf club
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ’s level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Passionate personality that will reflect in your food and your team members
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef role:
- Meals on Duty
- Learn, develop & progress
- Salary of up to - £23,000
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application