CHEF WANTED - TERM TIME ONLY - SCHOOL
|Job Title:||CHEF WANTED - TERM TIME ONLY - SCHOOL|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 10:40|
|CHEF WANTED – TERM TIME ONLY
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9AM UNTIL 5PM
Recruiting for a Chef to join a friendly team at a Boarding School located in the Sandhurst area, you will work with a leading Contract Catering company supporting the Head Chef with the kitchen operation for the school including Breakfast, Lunch and Supper for the students and school staff as well as breaks and special functions throughout the year such as sports teas, BBQs and function’s.
Due to the school being a Boarding School there will be a requirement to work a few weekends during the year to due lets, summer schools and functions.
They are currently undergoing an extensive refurbishment in the kitchen so it is a very exciting time to join this great team.
Hours: 40 hours for 37 weeks (Hours will be 9.00am–5.00pm 5 days a week over a 7 day period
The requirements of the Chef –
• To deliver various food offers in different food styles across the day
• To deliver high level customer service
• To assist in pre-service briefings to include allergens, dietary requests and menu content
• To adhere to company procedures when it comes to temperature checks, food labelling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations
• To ensure you maintain your work area to a clean and tidy state always and at the end of each shift the areas are cleaned to the required standard
• To assist with food stock, ordering and goods received following the compliant system
• To support hospitality as required for special events
• Attend all statutory training and staff meetings as and when requested
• Take ownership of food production for each service
• Maintaining records relating to food costs, and wastage and delivering a high standard of food production
The Rewards :
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ASSISTANT CHEF - TERM TIME ONLY - WOKING
Up to £15168.00 per annum
Chef De Partie - Winchester - Term Time
Up to £16093.00 per annum + Term Time Hours
CHEF DE PARTIE - DAYTIMES ONLY
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
CHEF DE PARTIE - DAYTIMES ONLY - £23K
Up to £23000.00 per annum
Chef Manager - Ashford - School
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Term time