|Job Title:||Chef Supervisor-Education-TTO-£23,000-Hove-38weeks|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Worklife balance, Term time only|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 10:45|
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef Supervisor? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Chef supervisor to lead a team that supports high quality education at one of the schools in Hove to provide outstanding food and customer service to the pupils and staff.
There is a Catering Manager working at the unit so it is only the kitchen to supervise – food ordering and stock control as well as cooking.
Full Time, 42.6 weeks per year. (38 contracted working weeks and 4.6 paid holidays)
As it is Education unit - no late evenings, all straight shifts.
- To work as a part of a team responsible for the efficient and timely preparation of quality food
- To maintain a high level of hygiene standards at all times.
- food ordering and stock control
- Maintain contract Health & Safety, and Hygiene standards in line with current legislation
- Ensure that due diligence records are completed and maintained.
- Ensure personal appearance, including uniform are of the highest standards at all times in line with company policy
- Show strong leadership skills and supervise the team to catering manager’s standards
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene. A knowledge of health & safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Willingness to bring concerns to corporate attention via prescribed channels
- Work life balance ,
- Meals on duty
- Term time only
- no evenings
- Great company benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.