|Salary||£10.15 - £10.15||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef Supervisor to join our catering team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Working in a busy school environment to a High standard with fresh ingredient's. You will be responsible for managing your own time and supervising staff on a daily basis. The right candidate with the right attitude will find this a good starting point for moving up the ladder in the company. Ample opportunities arise on a regular basis. Aside from the Daily school feeding there are many external functions and dinners, a keenness to participate in these would be an advantage. Working week is 40 hrs standard over Term Time of 36.6 weeks a year. Holidays and Bank Holidays are 5.6 weeks a year paid.Main responsibilities
As a Chef Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience, ideally in a contract catering related environment
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrative ability to work in a team work
- Show the ability to follow instructions and supervise a small team
- Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety certificates are advantageous but not essential
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.