Chef - Stockbridge - Bistro - £19k - Day Shifts
|Job Title:||Chef - Stockbridge - Bistro - £19k - Day Shifts|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 15:11|
An opportunity has arisen to work in a popular Café/Deli in a beautiful location in the Stockbridge area. This establishment offers an extensive menu using fresh local produce specialising in a variety of rustic delights.
As a chef you will be required to work 5/7 days, offering straight shifts. Day shifts will be between 8am & 5pm with 1 evening per week required. (Latest finish 8pm)
You will join a team a strong team of 8 and will average out up to 60 covers per day.
Salary of up to £19k + Tips per annum.
Your main responsibilities as Chef will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Experience in a food led establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent preferred but not essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of up to £19k + tips per annum
- Day Shifts + Straight Shifts -4 evenings off per week
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.