|Location||Thatcham, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£19000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Straight Shifts||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef - Fresh Food Country Pub near Thatcham
Are you a Chef looking for your next move? Are you looking to work in a traditional English pub that serves great fresh food. This is a family run pub that has the community at heart.
If you are a chef that wants to be part of this family run pub, you need to be passionate about food and have a good knowledge of presentation and be able to take on paperwork, ordering and stock control.
The menu at this popular Pub near Thatcham offers freshly prepared Traditional British Pub classics as well as specials.
Due to the location of the site you will need to be a driver or live locally
The ideal candidate would posses the following skills and attributes for this pub near Thatcham:
* Experience of working with fresh ingredients
* Understanding of Heath & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
* A team player with a 'can do' attitude
* A passion for food and producing and presenting the best food to the customers
* Two days off together with straight shifts
* If you can be flexible to suit the business needs the owners will make sure that you are looked after
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.