|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 15:59|
Chef – £9.00p/h – Contract Catering Unit – Salisbury
A global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for a chef for their site in Salisbury. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. Transport required
- As a Chef you will work Monday - Friday catering for large numbers with a great hourly rate of £9.00 p/h. Working only 1 weekend in 4.
- All overtime is paid time on top of the 37.5 hour a week contract.
- The shifts are straight and either working 12noon-8pm!!!!
- Christmas, NEW YEAR & Bank Holidays OFF!!!
- The ideal Chef will have some experience in professional kitchens and be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications or are beneficial but not essential.
- Transport required
- Hourly Pay
- Working only 1 weekend in 4
- Overtime Paid
- Great Career Opportunities within a National Company
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.