Chef Positions - Fresh Food Venue - Great Salary + Tips
|Job Title:||Chef Positions - Fresh Food Venue - Great Salary + Tips|
|Salary:||£19000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Company Benefits.|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 16:24|
Our client is looking for various Chef Positions. As a chef with our client, you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and should have the ability to confidently manage the kitchen in the absence of senior Chef's.
Our Chefs are involved in a range of duties including:
• Fresh food preparation
• Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
• Understanding/Setting and reviewing GPs
• Understanding/Managing wage targets
• Stock control
• Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Sous Chefs:
• Competitive salary package plus tips.
• Work/life balance – 48-hour contract.
• 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme • Sharesave and pension scheme • Childcare vouchers.
• Long service awards
• Free food on shift
• Career development opportunities and support • Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
• Chef days out
• Flexibility to move between pubs
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed chef with a passion for fresh food.
If we’re talking your language and think you’ve got what it takes, APPLY NOW
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Chef - Wedding Venue
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Junior Sous Chef - Wedding/Event Venue
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Chef Supervisor - Great worklife balance!
£21000 per annum
Sous Chef - Bournemouth
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Tips + Paid Overtime
Breakfast Chef - Christchurch