|Location||Poole, Dorset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£9.00 - £9.50 per hour + Tips + Company benefits||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef - Up to £9.50 per hour - Leisure Unit - Poole
We are currently recruiting a chef for our beautiful location in the Poole area. We cater for many members that use our facility and we cater both lunch and dinner classics in our unit.
We are looking for a chef that has experience in cooking fresh produce, can work unaided in the kitchen and can use their own initiative to prioritise work load. Many classic home cooked dishes are our main outlook here and we pride ourselves on the quality we produce.
Shift structures will vary but the kitchen is closed on Sunday evenings. 40 hour a week contract and we ensure our workforce is looked after.
* Support the effective and efficient operation of all kitchens within the estate
* Your role will include food preparation and cooking under the direction of the Senior Chefs, routine cleaning duties and providing excellent customer service
* Maintaining an awareness of food hygiene and health and safety.
How to be successful:
* Some kitchen experience
* Passionate about food
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
* An hourly rate of up to £9.50 with all overtime paid.
* Opportunity for progression
* Monthly Gratuities