Chef - Gastro Pub - New Forest - £22,000 + Tips and yearly bonus!
*Staff Accommodation Available!!!*
A food lead Gastro Pub/Restaurant situated near Lyndhurst is looking to recruit a chef to join their brigade.
We are recruiting for a fantastic Chef for this hugely popular and busy pub near Lyundhurst.
The Kitchen produces all of its dishes from scratch so this is a great opportunity for a chef to be creative and cook their own ideas. The role is 5 out of 7 days, working 45 hours per week.
Chef de Partie responsibilities:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Assist with deliveries
* Stock control
Chef de Partie requirements:
* Experience at Chef de Partie level in a fresh food kitchen
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Enthusiastic attitude and willing to learn and progress
* A good Chef De Partie Salary of £22,000 Per Annum + tips and yearly bonus!!!!
* 45hrs but all straight shift normally 12noon-9.30pm but if the chef come in early or works on his/her day off they get paid overtime!!!
Own Transport essential due to the location
If you don't drive then…. *Staff Accommodation Available!!!*
45hrs but all straight shift normally 12noon-9.30pm but if the chef come in early or works on his/her day off they get paid overtime!!!!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.