|Location||Camberley, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £22500.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
SOUS CHEF - CONTRACT CATERING - CAMBERLEY
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
7AM UNTIL 3:30PM
Recruiting for a Sous Chef for a unique venue located in Camberley, this is a high volume site creating home cooked food such as pies, curries and lasagne - all made with fresh and seasonal ingredients as well as breakfast options.
You will be working very closely with the Head Chef to manage the kitchen team effeticvely and to drive the business forward including weekly stock takes and assisting with budgets.
This role is Monday to Friday 7am until 3:30pm with the occasional later finish depending on the timings of the events.
You will need your own mode of transport to get to the establishment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To work under the Head Chef
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn and develop under senior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Monday to Friday Role
- A chance to join a fantastic national contract catering company
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.