|Location||Fareham, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £9.00 per hour + Overtime Paid + Evenings Off||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
£9p/h - Fareham
Full time job
Chef required for a leading contract catering company that has units all over the UK. They are currently recruiting for a chef at their site in Portsmouth/Fareham. You will work 5/7 days, 6am-2pm/11am-7pm, 1 in 4 weekend, 37.5hrs.
A leading contract catering company that has a passion for food and developing talent.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Running a section within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
What you need to get the job:
* Experience at chef de partie level or a commis chef looking to step up
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent is ESSENTIAL
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* A form of transport due to location
* Be able to pass strict security clearance
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* Hourly Paid at £9 per hour based on a 37,5 hour working week. All Overtime Paid
* Straight Shifts - Balanced Work life
Act Now Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.