CHEF MANAGER - WINCHESTER - £30,000 - £34,000
An experienced, driven and passionate Chef Manager is needed to join a prestigious contract caterer at one of their schools in Winchester.
The position is for a Chef Manager who will run the operation, drive the business forward and to build a good rapport with the client.
This role is predominately Monday to Friday and 52 weeks of the year.
This is a high end, private school so previous experience working in high end private schools as a chef manager is a must have to gain this position.
You also must have Chef Manager experience alongside Contract Catering experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Overall management of the Catering department reporting to an Area Ops Manager
* Coordinate and help develop your team
* Implement COSHH and Health & Safety standards
* This is a hands on chef management role catering for around 300 school children
* Be able to manage various dietary and allergen requirements
* Motivate and lead catering employees to perform their roles to a high standard and in alignment to policies and procedures
What you need to get the Chef Manager role in Winchester:
To get selected for an interview you would have shown experience working in high end schools and contract catering and also:
* Be a proven, hands-on leader
* Have the ability to train and inspire
* Have a progressive career to date
* Have good Health & Safety knowledge
* Be financially astute with good understanding GP calculation
* Be up to date with current food trends
- Amazing company benefits
- Work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Great progression within the company
- No evenings and most weekends off
- Straight shifts - great for someone who wants a work/life balance
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.