Chef Manager - Primary school - £25,000 p.a
|Job Title:||Chef Manager - Primary school - £25,000 p.a|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 16:18|
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef Manager for my client's.
My client is one of the leading contract caterers, with a strong focus on fresh produce and the development of their people. As a Chef Manager you will be responsible for a team of 8 staff ensuring training, development and management of the team.
This is a primary school with Nursery and as a Chef Manager you will be responsible for preparing 400 meals approx. on a daily basis. You will be financially responsible and able to manage budget and costs.
The ideal Chef Manager will have a strong understanding of all Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety procedures, Strong financial understanding and a proven background within contract catering B&I and school sector. You will be comfortable in dealing with Clients on a regular basis and support the AM.
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: School Education
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: upto £25,000.0 p.a
- Location: SW4 - Clapham, London
- Hours: 40 hours per week - 7am to 3.30pm - Monday to Friday - 52 weeks
- Have full understanding and ability to work with Word and Excel.
- Be a proven, hands-on leader
- Be financially aware
- Be naturally out going and vibrant
- Have the ability to train and inspire
- Be innovative and creative
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Previous experience in contract catering or B&I sites is preferable
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Candidates to have 706/1 and 706/2 qualification OR NVQ Equivalent qualification
- Level 3 Food & Health Safety qualification is advantageous
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's